Special Events are different from our other events because they can be held multiple times throughout the year. Some Special Events, like the World's Toughest Marathon, can only be done by one person at a time.
Instead of "registering for an event," you will have to "schedule an event." These events can be done any day of the week, any time of year; it doesn't matter. The only catch is that I have to be there to oversee it. So, you'll have to contact me to schedule any Special Events.
Once you've scheduled an event, I'll add it to our race calendar as a scheduled event, and (if applicable) others will be able to register for the event. I can't guarantee we'll have many, if any, other runners register, but I'd encourage you to recruit some friends to run with you if you need the company.
Special Events (Race Cap in Parentheses)
The Bench Press Marathon (1-3 Runners; 1-20 Runners may participate in the Run portion of the event)
BMS Combine (1-5 Participants; 1-20 Runners may participate in the Run portion of the event)
Physical Fitness Test, Army and/or Marine Corps (1-20 Runners)
Triathlons (1-3 Runners; 1-20 Runners may participate in the Run portion of the event)
World's Toughest Marathon (1 Runner; No other runners allowed)
No comments:
Post a Comment