Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Quad-State Quad Preview Runs

Before the inaugural Quad-State Quad, I need to run the parts of the Virginia Creeper Trail we'll be using for TN and VA, and I need to run the parts of the Greenville Greenway we'll be using for SC.

There will be 2 preview runs:

Preview Run #1 (VA & TN) Date TBD - Whitetop, VA to Damascus, VA
Course Map and Elevation (A 27.8-mile preview run of 2 courses that overlap each other).
I'll need at least one other person and vehicle to do this run. It will be a point-to-point run. We'll meet in Damascus, park one of the cars, then drive to Whitetop to start the run. Once we finish the run, we'll drive back to get the other car.



Preview Run #2 (SC) Date TBD - Greenville, SC
Course Map and Elevation (a preview run in increments of 5.3 miles, up to 26.2+ miles)
This preview run will be done on a 5.3-mile out-and-back. I won't need any help with this one, but you're welcome to join if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment